Call me crazy, but if a giant green smoothie and a heaping drizzle of nut butter doesn’t seem like a perfect pear, I don’t know what does. I may not be a leprechaun (I know, shocker), but let’s just say I’d be quite pleased to find a massive pot of this green gold at the end of a rainbow. Wouldn't you?
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Kiwi Pear Shamrock Smoothie Bowl
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup Malk Organics maple pecan milk
- 1 small green Anjou pear
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 1/2 cup ice (if needed)
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1 T coconut nectar (optional)
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Nuttzo Power Fuel drizzle on top
Here's what you do:
- Toss everything into a blender (I use a Vitamix), and pulse until smooth and creamy. Add extra ice or milk as needed.
- Top with pears, seeds, and a heafty drizzle of nut butter. Grab a spoon, and devour!