Can one ever have too much chia pudding? I think not. I also think I’m eating close to my age in pounds of it... because I’m moving (yet again), and it sure is easy to keep this stuff on hand while you pack (we’ll actually in a bowl, in my case) . For anyone who has moved, a lot, or even a little, I know you can relate when in say “Am I there yet?!? “ To those of us who are thinking "yes"...I can confidently say I’m almost at the final pit stop...and CANNOT wait to begin nesting in my own home. But until then, I’ll leave you with a little açaí chia pudding topped with tahini & grain-free coconut clusters, because damn, I’ve been eating a lot of it, and I'm more than willing to share. Happy Thursday!
Acai Chia Pudding with Tahini, Nuts & Seeds
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup The New Barn unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup Salba Chia white chia seeds
- 2 T unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 T coconut nectar
- 1 T tahini (I used Soom Foods)
- 1 tsp. acai powder
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- toppings: tahini drizzle, organic pears, grain free granola from Purely Elizabeth or Pulp Pantry
Here's what you do:
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl, and mix well. Place the pudding in the fridge while it thickens (about 15-20 minutes) and stir occasional.
- Once the pudding is thick and creamy, top with all the goods, and inhale!